An Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets. Accountant responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes.
1. Manage all accounting transactions
2. Prepare budget forecasts
3. Publish financial statements in time
4. Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
5. Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
6. Ensure timely bank payments
7. Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
8. Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
9. Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
10. Audit financial transactions and documents
11. Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
12. Comply with financial policies and regulations
1. Work experience as an Accountant
2. Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted
3. Accounting Principles (GAAP)
4. Hands-on experience with accounting software like FreshBooks and QuickBooks
5. Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
6. Experience with general ledger functions
7. Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
Minimum Qualification: BSc/ M.Sc. in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
Age: Below 30
Experience: Minimum 10 years
As a Back-Office Executive, you will be reporting to the Back-Office Manager and assisting with various administrative duties. This includes data management, project processing, market research, data analysis, finances, and administrative duties.
1.Performing market research.
2.Gathering and processing research data.
3.Performing basic admin duties including printing, sending emails, and ordering office supplies.
4.Assisting and coordinating with the sales team.
5.Assisting the Front Office team.
6.Assisting with inventory control.
7.Organizing staff meetings and updating calendars.
8.Processing company receipts, invoices, and bills.
9.Assisting and supporting management.
1.Excellent organizational skills.
2.Knowledge of computer operating systems and MS Office software.
3.Working knowledge of CRM platforms.
4.Ability to work as part of a team.
5.High-level written and verbal communication skills.
6.Basic knowledge of financial and accounting software.
7.Familiarity with market research techniques.
Minimum Qualification: Graduate in any specialization. Must have basic computer knowledge.
Age: Below 25
Experience: 0-1 year
a sales assistant can work in a variety of areas, the main duties seldom change. It is effectively a customer service position which means you must help customers and ensure they find what they’re looking for. You will report to a manager or supervisor, and they will generally tell you what to do on a daily basis.
1. Maintain customer satisfaction through superior service
2. Maintain a clean store and ensure that merchandise is presented in an appealing manner
3. Receive and unload new shipments
4. Keep shelves fully stocked with merchandise
5. Stay up to date with merchandise, especially new products
6. Determine customers’ needs and wants and suggest and display these items
7. Adhere to company guidelines and procedures
8. Welcome and engage in conversation with customers, help them as needed
1. Having a friendly and engaging personality.
2. Comfortable working with members of the public.
3. Should have a confident manner.
4. Must be helpful and polite.
5. Assistants should be physically fit as they will be on their feet for most of the day and may be required to lift large amounts of stock.
6. You should have a comprehensive understanding of your area of sales i.e. retail, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, sports equipment etc.
7. Able to work as part of a sales team.
8. Knowledge of inventory techniques.
9. Should be of a smart appearance and articulate.
Madhyamik passed or Equivalent
Age: Below 25
Experience: Freshers can apply
Provide administrative support to lab leadership team including screening mail and phone calls, preparing routine reports, setting up and maintaining files and filing systems, coordinating meetings and presentations, overseeing store lab supply ordering system, and other daily duties.
1. Provide general administrative support to lab leadership
2. Ensure lab timekeeping policies and procedures are adhered to
3. Sets-up, coordinate and prepare materials for meetings and presentations
4. Complete expense and vendor invoice processing
5. Oversee and maintain store supplies ordering system and reporting
6. Create and monitor daily correspondence including organization of email and hard copy mail
7. Evaluate and route correspondence to appropriate teammates
8. Maintain a high level of confidentiality
9. Create and maintain departmental reporting as requested
10. Support lab departments in assigned project-based work
1.Proficient in MS Office to include MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
2.Work independently, self-motivated, attention to detail
3.Strong problem solving/decision making skills
4.Excellent written & verbal communication skills
5.Ability to prioritize and multi-task to meet deadlines
6.Ability to compose & type accurate and professional correspondence
7.Ability to analyze tasks and innovate effective procedure
8.Excellent organizational skills
Graduate in any specialization (B. Com preferable) and must have known Tally.
Age: Below 25 years
1. Maintain organized sales records and report month-end goal setting to the senior management team
2. Arrange for creation and distribution of presentations and supporting documents to help sales team generate business leads
3. Support senior management by completing orders and keeping customers informed of delays and delivery dates
4. Attend essential sales training meetings and develop an understanding of all the company's services and products
5. Monitor and organize inventory while effectively tracking new services and products for sale
6. Contribute to overall customer satisfaction by promptly answering emails and handling orders by phone
7. Establish active communication and engagement with sales representatives to ensure that orders are processed promptly
8. Collaborate with senior sales staff in weekly meetings by creating and maintaining month-end sales reports
1. Proven experience in sales; experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus;
2. Good computer skills (MS Office)
3. Proficiency in English
4. Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
6. A team player with high level of dedication
Graduate in business administration or relevant field; certification in sales or marketing will be an asset.
Must have known Tally.
Age: Below 25
Experience: Minimum 5 years
We are looking for an organized and motivated warehouse assistant to join our facility. The warehouse assistant will be responsible for ensuring inventory is processed, organized, and stored. The warehouse assistant will also package, scan, and prepare orders for delivery.
1.Pack and log merchandise as required for customer deliveries.
2.Organize and support periodic returns, inter-store transfers.
3.Receive and dispatch of merchandise, physically fit to complete manual handling tasks as required.
4.Ensure inventory records for all merchandise are accurately recorded at all time.
5.Maintain and organize the stockroom in an operationally efficient, clean and tidy manner.
1. Minimum 1-year retail/stock experience.
2. Excellent attention to detail and highly organized.
3. Proven ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
4.Ability to foster a spirit of teamwork and cooperation.
5.Basic Excel skill is essential.
HS passed or Equivalent
Age: Below 25
Experience: 1-2 years
We are looking for an effective Warehouse Manager to direct receiving, warehousing and distribution operations. You will oversee the efficient receipt, storage, value-adding servicing and dispatch of products. Ultimately, you should be able to ensure productivity targets are achieved and that all warehouse processes are running smoothly and promptly.
1.Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision
2. Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations
3. Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization
4. Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures
5. Adhere to all warehousing, handling and shipping legislation requirements
6. Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security
7. Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system
8. Prepare annual budget
9. Liaise with clients, suppliers and transport companies
10.Plan work rotas, assign tasks appropriately and appraise results
11. Recruit, select, orient, coach and motivate employees
12. Produce reports and statistics regularly (IN/OUT status report, dead stock report etc.)
13. Receive feedback and monitor the quality of services provided.
1. Proven work experience as a warehouse manager
2. Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices
3. Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
4. Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
5. Hands on experience with warehouse management software and databases
6. Leadership skills and ability manage staff
7. Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
8. Excellent communication skills
Any Graduate in Any Specialization
Age: Below 30
Experience: 5 years in warehousing (in Optical line will added extra benefit).
To provide quality personal service while satisfying the needs of For Eyes customers through the sale and dispensing of eyeglasses, non-prescription sunglasses, contact lenses and accessories; uphold Company’s standards of excellence in customer service; encourage customer recommendations and repeat business.
1. Personally assist customers by giving prompt, courteous and professional service; assist customers in frame and lens selection, accurately complete all required paperwork, accurately measure and order customer spectacles.
2. Dispense optical eyewear in accordance with professional standards and in compliance with Federal, state and local regulations.
3. Achieve established sales and customer service goals and objectives.
4. Perform repairs, adjustments and deliveries of eyewear as needed; verify accuracy of completed eyewear.
5. Handle customer questions and concerns in a professional and courteous manner 6. Follow proper procedures when accepting cheque and credit cards; act as cashier, handling moneys accurately for customers and co-workers
6. Maintain good working relationships with other employees (receptionists, dispensing opticians, optometrists, optometric assistants, Lab personnel, managers), customers and vendors.
7. Other assignments as required.
1. Some retail sales and/or customer service work experience.
2. Knowledge of basic mathematics and algebra.
3. Present professional image.
4. Possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
5. Able to work flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends.
6. Occasionally able to travel and work in different store locations in District
HS passed and Higher
Age: Below 30
Experience: 5 years in product marketing (in Optical line will added extra benefit).